Studying at the University of Sassari as an Erasmus student
Studying at the Department of Law
The Department offers the following degree courses:
- Laurea magistrale in Giurisprudenza: a single cycle degree in Law ( 5 year course).
- Laurea in Scienze dei Servizi Giuridici: a first cycle degree in Science of Legal Services (3 year course).
- Laurea in Sicurezza e Cooperazione Internazionale: a first cycle degree in Security and International Cooperation (3 year course).
- Laurea in Scienze della Politica e dell’Amministrazione: a first cycle degree in Political and Administrative Science (3 year course).
- Laurea magistrale in Politiche Pubbliche e Governance: a second cycle degree in Public Policies and Governance (2 year course).
Click here and look for the Department of Law to see the English translation of the above mentioned degree courses.
Erasmus students can attend lessons from all courses according to their learning agreements. Please note that most of the classes are offered in ITALIAN; however, from the academic year 2015/16 some courses are offered in English. Please see below to find out more about courses taught in English at the Department of Law.
For any further information:
International Relations and Students' Mobility Programmes Coordinator
Prof. Simone Pajno - email@example.com
International Relation Office - Department of Law
Dr. Valeria Petrucci - administrative responsible
firstname.lastname@example.org , [Telefono] +39 079228991, [Fax] +39079228941